Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Direction!!!

Time pass fast n fast.....but for me the time is passing so slow slow slow slow slow, time pass to me now is no direction n no meaning.............

Maybe I'm the type of person that need some guidance from the love's one...that why I do care bout them so the person will do back the same thing as he does to u....n talking bout Sien. Sien. Sien. Sien. Sien!!!! this will never happen for my love's one, cuz they will got lots of happiness n caring n sharing all the time n not even endlesss.

In Lecture class couldn’t find any concentration, even where I sat n when is uselesss I do will look at the mirror n sorrow there.....every smile n happy that going to me for past couple week is all FAKE.. At st I though I when to penang chill n I though I do will forget bout u but sadly everything do come back when I reach back to kl especially, when the time I saw u in DK B.

I guess Sorrow n Sorrow I got to pass this time, even chill wit C n Liquor doesn't help me alot now.....n even wut u did n wit u do, I do concern by looking forward from the other side.

Time past, for u to back hometown today n u doesn't how to get to hentian duta, wut I could do is sit there n do nothing n all the info I gav u... but u don wanna accept it even u dunnno n dunnno!!!!!!!!! I hope u got a great time by back to KEDAH, n chill bout it n for the next couple of day will be 090409 d......hope u remember wut the date is for.......



2 comments:

biang^^ said...

time will give u a good answer..
still have fren beside u..
poi u wait ..

dun be sorrow la..smile ^^

lyn_is said...

in general n randomly, sometimes fren oso suck!!!!
not saying on u arrrr