Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Damn Fristly 你可以不要一直来烦我吗  .... WTF!! is this st time u know me that I dunnno chinese arrrr

Second, U fucking piss off o me, how do think of me that u fucking ignore me lik mutha fucka no business.
Thirdly, I just wan damn fucking answer to let me to continue my fucking life in future
Fourth, I though of asking u, but wut the fucking thing u gave me?
Fifth, I wanna go for a peace way but wut gav me?

Conclusion, the super duper freaking fucking way u treat ppl is lik no body businesss... I don wanna use all this word but is all comes to my freaking piece mind of ME!!!

I wanna to be my self now but hardly to say till now i oso dunnno wut my fucking disease is!!!!

4 comments:

biang^^ said...

cool down~~

lyn_is said...

Coool down oso no fucking use
is freaking USELESSS!!!!

LimLayCHin said...

who's that fucker??

lyn_is said...

Shannon: the Fucker is was the person in my life last time!!!