Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

游龙戏凤 Look for a Star



Such a nice movie, how come so late I onli watch….during the movie section I cried cuz they found their love’s n living happily. but wut am I doing here is unnoticeable!!!

n I love 1 phase that:

happy (bahagia) is lik a glass ball,
this glass ball fall down from the top,
broken d,
the pieces of glass distribute to everybody,
thus, everyone grab the pieces of glass,
someone might grab lots,
n someone might grab lest,
but there is no one can grab all,
but if u got initiatives to grab then u might get some!!!!


4 comments:

biang^^ said...

ya.. it's is nice~~
and i believe it too.. ^^

but i think im the one grab lest..

lyn_is said...

as long u grab it then should be ok ma

n u guess so mafan le from chinese I got to change to english
hehehhehee

biang^^ said...

haha.. is easy for u la..

BANANA..

lyn_is said...

lucky i can do it easily toooo
heheheheeee