Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

After 100409

The date after is to hard  n difficult to pass n going!!!!

But luckly, I still hav my buddy n best fren temaning me n there r coming witout no reason n no purpose.

That’s wut we call true frenship!!!!

090409

Night time when Murni at SS2 wit wai loon nanny.

We spend lots time there n lepak n chit chat lots bout many stuffy n especially my stuff n how n wut am I doing

100409

Off a sudden nanny housemate all, gone then for no reason I when there n lepak wit her n at least I’m not at home thinking too much

We when Rasta at TTDI for dinner

N we chill bout sohainess stuffy

So happy man, really long time din get to chat wit my nanny till so happy

Then stay overnite as usual there, hehehehehe

110409

We woke at the go makan “fish head bihun” at SS20 is superb awesome le

N I nearly drink all the soup le....Hahahahaaa

Then we when to KLCC convention centre for the Pc Fair.

I bought :

MAXTOR HDD 320 GB

WEB CAM

N got 1 free head set


NANNY bought:

Bluetooth headset

Then when KLCC for shopping le, so happy

 

Then we when to LOW YAT Plaza, to help my nanny buy speaker

At last n finally, she bought a Altec Lansing Moondance Home

N she was so so so fucking superbly happy

 

Then we when to Jln. Changkat Bukit Bintang to hav dinner at El Cerdo, is a Spanish restaurant n they mainly serve pork, thas cool

N the person who serve is very friendly le n happening

The environment, place , food n ppl was cool n awesome…surely next time I will come back to this restaurant

 

Today really is the most happiest day in my life for the month of march n april even I spend around Rm400 bucks… n especially today n yesterday n tomolo that I spend time wit my nanny as she baby sis me le, really need to thankz to her n I totally love her a lot man

 

I guess, I need to get back in my study mode for my coming examination n I must fucking score this sem cuz is only got 2 paper for me , so happy…hahahhaha

 

2 comments:

biang^^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
biang^^ said...

so happy there..
den i no need to worry u lo..
lol..

when u go eat? can bring me along?
hahaha..