Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

090409!!!

090409
090409
090409
090409
090409


Today is a special date for me n a person,
Wit this date, I do think of u:


n wit this date, I wannna kiss u:


n wit this date, I wish I could always be my baby:


n wit this date, hope that you found me to be the one:


n wit this date, I wish that no other will touch ur hand:


n wit this date, if u say yes, then I will be yours,


n wit this date, I hope we could stay forever:


n wit this date u confrim then I will put u in my cookie jar:


This might be a damn superbly duper CRAZY post, but it's all from my bottom deepest of my wan n hoping now
Sorry for anything n everything!!!!!
n LOVE u for everything!!!!

4 comments:

biang^^ said...

the girl is happy...

lyn_is said...

i glad it should be happy...but wut i got is nothing le

biang^^ said...

maybe she haven open the heart..

maybe u r the key..but mayb u r not the one..

gambateh la..

lyn_is said...

i'm the key but i'm not the 1
apa u cakap
mahu mati ka