Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Starbucks...

I just back from Penang n reach KL in the morning bout 2 am but cant sleep, so sad...sobsss

then early in the morning I got go for lecture early in the morning at 8am...kinda miss my lecture n frens cuz I was MIA for couple of times n this semester too..hope my fren don mind, hahahahaa

then after class my housemate ajak me go Jusco cuz he need to buy tie for his presentation..then I was lik okok..n that time I was in coll canteen n don hav the mood to eat there...so I suggest to there for Starbucks as I 2 week din go d..during in the session in starbucks we chat, chill, crap, n play the bricks game n C!!

while playing the bricks game feel bored then I pula doing vandalisme, writing stuff on the brick block..then my hosuemate n his fren pula gila gila follow me wrote oso..hahahaha n this r those madness pic we toke.


My breakfast


madness of the 2 ppl there...so in mind of playing


Chill wit my choc cream chip (my favorite)


Tau Tau curi take my pic...arrggghhh!!!


We stack until no more space to pull..then try hardest, then fall down


unlight ciggy


coool face by mr.bean

this vandalism we did on the brick...hahaha





Act gaya gaya!!!

No comments: