Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

EMO!!!!!!!!!

I don und u can do this cruel stuff to me.....I reallly din do anything....I call u today (180309), actually is I wanna to talk wit u privately onli..but wut u did to me.. I'm Fucking damn superb duper EMO now

Sadnesss reallly make me suffer in this couple of weeks n days.... Wut I could onli do is sit there n SMOKE lik no business n DRINK!!!! even my studies I think I'm lack behind.............EMO reallly make things suffer n is mean to me now... I couldn't how I could drive car to Penang today......

N 1 more cruel things is that this morning I called u but wut u did to me is WTF!!!! is unbelievable, I call u for 1.30 hour but how many word to reply me........sadnesssss n emo start....not even a single thing u ever discuss wit me, n I dunnno why!!! is that something happen or wut, bring it forward n discuss wit me la..maybe I could figure out the way to slove n stuff!!!!

Even now my fren call me to forget bout u... I told my fren to SHUT UP!!! n get off...ya is really 1 thing that we do start but is just for 2 days....but 1 thing lo is even is just a short period, n if some one step into the hole...hardly to pull out the leg from the hole!!!!!

I really need u n I mean it.......the word of LOVE, now is onli apply to u n me, n no other ppl
n the u n me is reffer to (IvAn LOVE Jojo)!!!!!!!

No comments: