Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

SETTLE!!!

out of the days I'm in penang, this is the reason why I leave KL cuz I wannna to clear out my mind on my relationship as I knows is cannnot n no more d....so I take 5 days to clear n rethink wut the stupidty that I hav done.....

Ya I knew that u r not in me n i'm in u... n the period is so short....ermmm wut I would lik to say is now, u can be as u n I can be as me, so i wont ever disturb u anymore on those relationship stufffy...but I hope u can treat me as fren n talk n share n yc n hangout in the middle of the night la.... n I last time make a promise that I wont take back n in relationship wit my ex, but sorry to say this time I will broke my promise on u cuz maybe u r the one I'm finding la...so in future or wut then maybe onli we will be together la.

n I will backing to KL in this evening...n I bought u something from penang, I hope I could date u at some place to hav a nice talk n I will give u the stuffy from penang....

No comments: