Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Self!!!

I do can surmaries my self as a person that is Loyalty, Caring n Lovely but in times I will be cruel!!!

Prove :
1) Loyalty:
-being wit my ex for 3.5 years
-dislike to say the NO word
2) Caring:
- weird penyakit I got that, I will open the door for my love's
-do take care of them in many way
3) Lovely:
-need u to feel it lo....hahhahaaa
4) Lastly Cruel:
-Maybe I hear ppl say Aquarius hav a weird penyakit as well, as they will keep
the secret by them self n wut the decision they made n think is totally diff from others


*All this is just in my point of view onli, it might be diff from other

2 comments:

LimLayCHin said...

agree to the caring wan!! *hugss* :)

lyn_is said...

huggg to u tooooo :)