Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Life!!!

I started to notice u since 2nd SEM cuz u were always late during the lecture....then got kinda smalll crush towards u....then the sad case happpen when I do notice u that time is we having exam then u fall down into the drain n hurt u lotss....then got to knew n got ur number n stufff.

Our st date was I drove all the way to KL during sem break to go shopping then I called u go out to 1U, then u when to Kelana Jaya LRT station n waited u there n we go 1U walk walk n chill out. Then at night I send u back home at GK then onli I when back to IPOH.

Then when u back to ur home town during the sem break we do chat, I remember one remarkable day. That is on the 15 of feb middle of the night that u teman me sms all the night long (I check my phone bill we start to sms since early in the morning 1240 till 0540)...WOW!!! is kinda fucking long time...n I haven say thankzz to u for teman me all night long n let me make my mum a surprise bday wish!!!

Then during the st week of 3rd SEM, I when KLIA to work then on the saturday that is 070309...u gav me surprise that u go to KLIA meet me up, that time u send me a sms that u reach then i thought u make a frank on me but u really there. That time I reallly happy n in touch..then at night WE when to Feeling Cafe to eat dinnner, n this the day I confess on u (u were expected that I will confess on u d)...then late at night u came my place to sit n I send u back home...

Then time pass for 2 day that is 090309 was a wonderfull date, we when to Pavilion for breakfast at J CO(our favorite donuts) then watch movie (sex drive)...then later we go yc at bukit maluri n u confirm wit my that our relationship STARTED!!!!!....was so sweet I hav the key chain that ur sis past u the gd luck on love...then we when for a dinner...n I send u back home toooo

But time pasted too fucking fast on the 110309, u tell me u cant...so I gav u time to think n stuff.
I do respect u n give u time n let u go singapore to attend ur sister weeding...n this days i do think of u!!!!

I would lik to tell u something that I'm a loyalty person n I don lik to say a word to my mrs future that is B_e_k!!!
I hope u und my feeling......if u neeed more time I do can give u cuz from 180309 to 220309 I will be at Penang...so I really hope that after 220309 I get my answer, cuz I really need IT as is a guide in my LIFE...

Lastly, I wan to say is I do LOVE U n MISSING U HERE!!!!

No comments: