Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

about billion of billionssss of ppl r celebrating the coming of new year that is 2010..but wut am i doing n celebrating...

i guess is abit diff for me cuz i having SICK middle of the day...so i cant really go n having lots of fun and madness down at all places...this is totallly sobsssssss

ermmmm...about 2010 resolution for me, kena korek kepala now:
1) for sure must get goood result for me to go aboard
2) to be serious n get a goood 1, cuz i really need to get serious n old enough d

arrrrr....i gtg 2009 farewell dinner...cont next time

and all this year i done massive lots of thing...life being sorrow n up!!!
1) studies being goood for me as i performing well in final
2) meet alot of fren and they being good to me especially my bitchess n bastard..love them
3) in relationship i do really love them n sorry for if i hurt u, not that i don love u, just that as time goes...fade n stuff going on tooooooooooo
4) wit my family oso being goood...but since ever i come to kl, seldom talk to them but i do keep in touch wit my bro n mum..n thankz to my mum that giving me pocket money n i know is hard to grow me cuz i spend alot...especially shooping n stuff

hoping that 2010 will be a wonderfull year that enable to to perform better n better...i promise my self to be more serious in everything...

let's say BYE to 2009
n welcome to brand new 2010!!!!

No comments: