Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

HKF



Recently, I'm in totally HAPPY n totally in MADNESSITY!!!
this is cuz of my facebook group having lil madness...
I need to talk bout my group now,
it sound lik this, we take farnee stuff wit pic n video...we take sleeeping, coool stuff, actting, laughing video n pic n do wut we can do to makes things happening

in my several studying in coll, i never had a funniest english class ever..previously in other sem, we kept quiet n sat there listen to wut tutor says..but now, we don give a damn n do our stuff n snap pic n video n makes jokes around...n the camera is stand by 24 hour...
now during in the class we r totally scare of the camera n we can phase it wit:

"live under camera, study under camera, eat under camera, play under camera, sleeping under camera"


n guess wut, we are planning on doing a T-shirt of our group
so ppl give me some opinion on the shirt above, izzit cool enough..i mean lik simple design

I hope this Madnesss, could cont to the max...n I hope everything we do in HKF does not hav HARD FEELING on u guys...do SORRY if anything goes to u.

MADNESS ROCKSSS!!!

No comments: