Get a free giffgaff Sim

If u saw advertisement plz CLICK on it!!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Recently................

Is been a while I don blogging... I think cuz there is no mood for me to write in my life cuz is unmeaningfull....

now is my 2nd week back to coll n this sem I hav a tight n tough time table as I need to keep it up in my studies cuz is is superb duper freaking hard!!!! n lots of nite classes toooo, fuck!!!!

Then 29 n 30 of may me, my nanny n bunch of fren total of 12 ppl when to melaka for a rave part named after FREEEEDDDOOOOOMMMM!!!!!
we had a great time there....ermmm those photo available at facebook can go n check it!!!

then wednesday 03/06/09 is a fucking superb duper EMO!!!
early morning sherli phone me up that Jun Hong ( 王君鸿 )  pass away from this world n when to a place that is more peacefull than earth ( Heaven ).........then moment I knew is lik WTFFFFF!!!!
but as a fren wut we really can do now is pay our last condolence  to u, 

n today thurs I was rushing back to ipoh wit the transnational bus...Fuck to the transnational n pig driver, I admit that iI bit late but I got to chase the bus n knock the damn fucking dooor but the damn pig driver don wanna open the door n pretend din c me wor, i guess he sell my sit to other MAKAN MY MONEY!!!!
then I go up c the officer n the PIG told me to wait for 4.30 bus when it time the bus driver din let me enter toooo then c that PIG again n finally he say go space at 6.30 bus n i when KFC for tea n watch movie...hahhahaaaa
but later the sad part was the 6.30 driver oso PIG but better abit in the sense of he treat ppl well, as he teach me to buy another tic at 10.80 for late tic or something
at last I back ipoh for 3 hour waiting n Rm 30 for the fare... 
FUCK TRANSNATIONAL!!!!!




No comments: